Old 02-04-2010, 04:54 AM   #14
VenomRush
Thee O-ri-gi-na-tor

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
From Sun-A’s website, a brief listing of whats on the inside in the best engrish you’ve ever seen:
AE86 Restoration quarter-century modifications, Come, come early FT-86 - Air dry charismatic new tuners Love Story starts now 13 saw their name FT-86 tuner in the future, Dorikin Muken of Keiichi Tsuchiya, the斬Ru Hibino!, ALL NEW!渾身next generation Subaru Boxer 4 , Validation! Occitane bee DNA is inherited, Initial D Takumi and horizontal New Developments, Full of secret story! Tada Tetsuya FT-86’s development chief, SCOOP: Expected to run from the real-propelled Spy Photos, AE86 - After his brave trajectory trajectory tuning motorsport, Love bee team Occitane Hachirokumaisutakarando得知, And for the FT-86 - “Convergence of real and virtual” Mr. Kazunori Yamauchi Gran Turismo, Porori involuntarily?, Tokyo Auto Salon PLAYBACK FT-86 Talk Show.

Until ours arrives from Japan, you’ll all have to wait in wonder and salivate over the possibilities!

Tags: Hachiroku Damashii Magazine
i pretty much couldn't stop laughing... prolly cuz i read it in my head as a japanese man living in america
VenomRush is offline   Reply With Quote