Old 01-16-2014, 11:02 PM   #43
JoeBoxer

Drives: Whiteout FR-S
Thanked 1,627 Times in 997 Posts
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shit Luck View Post
this isn't the first pile of shit welds from them...
there were some total shit welds on my fa20 club intake I received awhile back that I got a refund for.

of course I got two v2 ft86 speedfactory catbacks and both had some serious shit welds too.
there is a reason shops like evasive and jdl, rev works etc. do the work on the cars they do.
When i had my FRS i ordered an intake from FA20Club and had it powdercoated white, i intended to do a review on it and help him sell some intakes but it was such poor quality i sent it back for a refund. I got it in 3 different shipments, filter came in first, then 2 terribly welded and finished (looked like white spray paint) pipes, and finally just a box of assorted couplers and clamps. I paid around $225 for this but did finally get a refund after a couple of weeks.

I have a Cadillac ATS 2.0T now and an excellent fabricator built me a catch can and intake setup that has beautiful welds and excellent powdercoat and it was only $250 for everything. The hoses came pre-installed, clamps and couplers were on the pipes. It was awesome, like 10 minutes to install.
JoeBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoeBoxer For This Useful Post:
Hawaiian (01-17-2014), jwSubMOA (01-28-2014), Shit Luck (01-16-2014), Sportsguy83 (01-16-2014)