View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #16
groucho

Drives: '65 Lotus Elan, '05 Elise, '22 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm #1 in line at Van Bortel. It'll be my 6th Subaru bought from them; they are really excellent to deal with. There are one or two other Subaru dealers around Rochester but the vast, vast majority of Subies around here sport Van Bortel plateframes.

Since the cars come via SDC, we don't get as much information as the SOA cars. I still have no VIN or anything. Hopefully mine'll be the first one that comes in, but who knows... I'm trying to keep my expectations in check in case they come in out of order. Hopefully I'll know more in the next day or two - my salesman has promised to let me know as soon as he knows more, and I trust him to do that.

I also testdrove the auto silver Premium (in the snow, no less!) a couple weeks ago, and haven't heard anything more about a Limited manual being available for drives yet. The rep said that there was one in NYC that he was hoping to swap the auto one for.

Oh, and sorry, but I think garbage plates are gross, at least the actual Tahoe's restaurant is pretty disgusting!

Formerly '13 DGM 6MT BRZ Limited

Last edited by groucho; 05-11-2012 at 01:40 PM.
groucho is offline   Reply With Quote