Old 07-28-2019, 12:59 PM   #1394
raven1231

Drives: 2013 Firestorm FR-S, 2016 DGM WRX
Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,667 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irace86.2.0 View Post
No, I’m just the former—the obnoxious manual or die bruh. GTRs are cool, but ehh for driver engagement. It is more like a video game, a numb experience, where you just hold on to the wheel and press the gas. Seeing a sports car without a stick and three pedals feels odd like the feeling of seeing one of these electric powered bicycles, scooters and skateboards, where people just sit or stand motionless while cruising down the road; it is an odd, unnatural sight.
And for people who just love the driving experience a manual gives you, I get that. I honestly never considered getting an automatic either, all of my cars have been manual, and I have no doubt I will miss it.

I'm just referring to all the idiots who think they are somehow superior to other owners who drive the same car as them but with just a different transmission. While at the same time constantly talking about how superior the GTR and NSX are to every other car and how it's their "Dream car" seemingly forgetting their own "manual or nothing" motto.
raven1231 is offline   Reply With Quote