Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weederr33 View Post
Lawl that was a classic
Wasn't it though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic23 View Post
One thing that does bother me considerably is TachyonBomb's/xtra_slw's unashamed racism and unprofessionalism on Instagram. I'm not Asian or a minority but this is completely unacceptable, repulsive and goes way beyond some unemployed kid with money problems with way too much time on his hands.
Racists have no place in our cherished car community and this alone makes me question his character.
Not Asian or a minority but the entitlemen to speak on their behalf was just boiling over lol.

It was a more of a Foghorn Leghorn southern reference. But since a couple of millennials have no clue about any cartoon characters before sponge bob or the 90's a hand full of youngsters took it as racist.

Think shady southern used car sales man.

If an Chinese accent came up in your inner monologue while reading that meme, then it more so speaks to you and how you box in races. Comedy/satire is an art and you got challenged by it.

I highly suggest you stay away from stand up comics like Richard Pryor, Bill Maher or Dave Chappelle if loose language easily offends you.

Follow what happened here: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...96#post3213496