DandoX
Senior gif poster

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FRS
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic23 View Post
Racists have no place in our cherished car community and this alone makes me question his character.

I agree with @spike021, you gotta provide some screen shots or something to prove what your saying. Also this doesn't really have anything to do with the actual issue where he allowed them to use his car and then this situation happened. Him being a Nazi or racist or a cannibal doesn't really have baring on the discussion other than to attack his character. Which coming from someone with such few posts since 2012 is suspect, you gotta provide something more than just slandering words.

I agree racists have no place in our community, but neither do liars or slanderers, no one wants our community to feel like a middle school.

Also as @spike021 said Works was called out more than once to come share their side of the story, they didn't. Also an appointed judge listened to both sides of the story and sided with the OP. Many of us would like to hear both sides but without Works willing to weigh in we are just left to one side of the story and a Judgement in favor of the OP.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DandoX For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (07-23-2019), spike021 (07-23-2019), SuperTom (07-23-2019), weederr33 (07-23-2019)