View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 04:14 PM   #15
Wingnutt

Drives: Pearl White 2014
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
First let me apologize for the negativity of my orignal post, its just been a rough day.

To give a rundown of the chain of events.

TOB took a hot heaving dump, so as it is written by the gods you never replace JUST the TOB, if you are "in there" just do a clutch job.

Also as written by the gods... FOR EVERY CAR EXCEPT THIS ONE APPARENTLY.. you never replace.. you upgrade.

So the first clutch job was with a ACT Pro lite flywheel and ACT street somethingorother clutch kit, regular organic, nothing crazy.

After that I noticed the god awful clatter/vibration in the 1800-3000 rpm range and she shuddering on take off.

so convinced it was the clutch (it didnt do it stock) I bought a new clutch kit, this time a McLeod Street Tuner kit a Verus Forged clutch fork .. why is this shit blue?

also a different flywheel, which I cant find now but basically it was a aluminium flywheel with a replaceable friction surface, reminded me of the Findanza FW I had on my old GSX.

Anywho that didnt help the situation.. AT ALL, and mind you Im paying a shop $500 a pop for the work so this is adding up.

So, Im not looking into getting a SC or any FI setup, the car has some bolt ons and (a ECU tune, equal length long tube header, intake manifold spacers)

Should I just get OEM shit and have that put on there?
Wingnutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wingnutt For This Useful Post:
bcj (01-11-2022), Ultramaroon (01-11-2022)