gen3v8
Barred

Drives: My18 wrxsti My19 brzts
Thanked 1,188 Times in 610 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
Before you edited this you said you already reflashed. There's no proof that the maf scale was wrong, so now we can't collect any data on what would have happened to the trims. Again, if the LTFT had levelled off at 3.91 @ 5200 rpm instead of climing another 4%, the AFR would be perfect. Changing MAF scale is only going to skew the area that's actually working correctly.

FYI openflash disable/limit trims to US fuels and they give MY17 black manifold cars the same tune as red manifold which obviously runs like garbage with so little timing. Zero shits given to anyone outside US.

If you're unwilling to do the km, there's no point trying, however if you do want to try to fix it for real I can email you the files, but you'll have to start logging after 200km and do at least 1000km on the first one.
Thanks for your offer! The car is going to be tracked in 2 months so i I need this time to get e85 happy. The car has 29km fuel range left so I will put e85 in today and start adding km`s, refilling again before i start looking closer at logs. I will go back to 98 next summer. I used your pages logged afr recommendation(Petrol OFT logged 11.4 - 11.6 6k-6.8k rpm Flash "Lean-2%") to make the uneducated reflash choice? I spent yesterday afternoon researching ltft and stft and can now see/understand better what`s going on.