View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 04:21 AM   #46
TRS

Drives: 2013' Toyota 86 (EU spec)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Hey guys, Im also in the process of upgrading my steering wheel and cluster. Im going to use the "old" clock spring. I will use the pedal shifter port to Bypass the issue of one missing port in the main connector. I already have a Pedal shifter connector for the moving side. Now Im in need of some Information and I hope some one can help me out:

-Im In need of 2018 model wiring Diagramm for the cluster and clock spring. Cant find any. I learned that cluster control Buttons are Pins 23,26,29 on the cluster and Pins 2,3,4 on the moving side Main connector of the 2018 steering wheel. But I wasnt able to find out how they are assigned to each other. As well I want to compare the assignment of the cluster Main connector to figure out some issues I have with my LS swap when using the facelift cluster instead of the old one. (MIL is flickering and fuel Level and consumption readings are not plausible)
-I already found out that the 2013 Model 10 pin connector and the 2018 model 12 pin connector are using different pins/crimps. So the depinned wires of the 2018 steering wheel cannot be put into the 10 pin connector. Does anybody know a source where the 2013' pins can be purchased? Also I need some additional pins for the fixed side of the clock spring and of course for the cluster Main connector.

Thanks in advance!