View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 01:52 AM   #1073
drivejumpfly

Drives: Toyota
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewaysTakumi View Post
I hate that you've had to deal with all this mess. I'm curious as to your reasoning behind not going the BRZ direction?
I absolutely hate the look of the front bumper and I really like the GR86 bumper and overall setup differences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locust View Post
People gonna laugh at me on this one... I saw a Neptune Blue in a parking garage last night and something was bugging me about the color. I walked around the car for a solid 10 minutes and then finally pulled my Evo up next to it to try and figure out what the heck was off...

I don't like the color. At all. I realized that it feels like it doesn't have the depth that some of the other colors have. Maybe the car needed a wax? I don't know. It seemed clean enough. Soooo I just called my dealership and now I'm waiting on a Raven Black or Halo White instead.
No, I am with you, but it may be the fact that I am a previous Evo and Ralliart owner. There is zero depth to that color in the photos so I did not expect any in person. The similar color on the C8 Corvette does nothing for me either. I'm not down with Smurf blue. I need depth in the paint color of a car I am paying markup for not just shock factor.
drivejumpfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drivejumpfly For This Useful Post:
DylanJZA (05-20-2022)