View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 01:09 PM   #10
Joakim3

Drives: 04' Saab 9-5 Aero
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by raven1231 View Post
Looks surprisingly better than I would have expected. The rest of the car needs some work though to make it flow well. Interested to see what the rear you came up with looks like.
Yeah I didn't want to do an exact carbon copy but more of get the same overall "look" more in lines of how BMW's M car's or Benz's AMG's have a similar fronts with slight differences

In regards to the rear. I decided to keep it simplistic (as I like the lines of the rear bumper) to only remove the "plastic diffuser" and replace it with a functional one as well as LED reverse and brake lights.

This being said... One would need to cut the plastic diffuser off and as well as a get a custom cat-back (I may change the design for the latter reason as then money starts piling up). The tips are the same width apart, but sit up ~2 inches vertically as the diffuser covers the ENTIRE underside of the rear bumper

The diffuser would simply be attach to the underbody chassis like the Driveway Labs V1/V2, so building it would be cake walk compare to the front bumper

You know what they say... pick two: cheap, fast, reliable.
Joakim3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Joakim3 For This Useful Post:
jack43 (08-17-2014)