why?
Only happy when it rains.

Drives: series.blue
Thanked 1,263 Times in 749 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbradley View Post
I promised I would put up this thread, so here it is.

Please share reasons you would NOT be getting vaccinated.
Hopefully the community here can assist in answering questions or help to dispel any hesitancy.

Ultimately, it is still an individual choice so let's try and keep this respectful.

I have my first shot. My buddy and former co-worker who I text back and forth with every day is hesitant and I don't want to stop being friends over it, but my observation is virtually everyone that feels that way has no interest or previous education in biology or life science. So, they are making an uneducated decision when it should be an educated one. My argument has been ask your family Dr what he thinks is best for you.
But I guess not everyone fires on all cylinders upstairs.
You sound as uneducated as possible. A brand new vaccine style that was barely tested and supported by people that have been caught doing horrible things. Ie Gates and the WHO helped fund it and have been caught giving sterilization drugs in vaccines in Africa.

Good article on Gates and his eugenics ties.

If someone is elderly or has comorbidities, then ok they should take the vaccine anyone that has been healthy their entire life has absolutely zero reason to get it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to why? For This Useful Post:
86TOYO2k17 (05-21-2021), FR-S2GT86 (05-15-2021), funwheeldrive (05-15-2021), Hoahao (05-21-2021), Jdmjunkie (05-15-2021), Wally86 (05-17-2021)