p1l0t

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Thanked 9,371 Times in 4,813 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanadaEh View Post
wow! Maybe I'll see some of this in the "chili" races but nothing like that yet
Oh you will... you will. If you race clean they are less likely to be aggressive but even if you do race clean just wait until you make that pass for 2nd from 3rd with the leader in sight on the last lap and the 3rd place guy just takes you out in the next turn. They will get agressive with each other too. I actually posted a video early in this thread where I figured out that other guys (from the forum on my friends list) had gotten 1st in a race where I only finished 2nd but my time was actually lower. Then I got out early and got near the front. I almost wrecked doing it actually, but it got the 2nd car flustered which started racing with the leader. It slowed them down enough that I passed them both on the last corner and squeaked out the win. (This time was almost a second slower than my best 2nd place finish). I have had other random hard duels in random places like 6th place where the guy just got really aggressive. Certain drivers are just more aggressive in general but you can also agro them too.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
p1l0t is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to p1l0t For This Useful Post:
gen3v8 (04-20-2022), Kaotic Lazagna (04-19-2022), StraightOuttaCanadaEh (04-19-2022)