Originally Posted by Scott@HKSUSA View Post
Dyno charts (using supplied Flash Editor calibrations):

Note, ALL of the dyno results above reflect the installation of:
#70999-AT001 HKS Air Intake Scoop
#32016-AT023 HKS Hi-Power Spec-L exhaust
#33002-BT001 HKS Stainless Exhaust Manifold
#33004-BT002 HKS Stainless Front Pipe
#50003-M50HL HKS Super Fire Racing Spark Plugs

The pre-loaded Flash Editor calibrations all require the installation of the following:

HKS has not tested Flash Editor calibrations with any combination of competitors products. While interchanging certain parts may “work,” HKS can not recommend using any parts not specified on the above list.

The HKS USA 93 octane calibration (and/or any custom calibrations) can only be uploaded to the Flash Editor after it has been married to an ECU. If someone is interested in running that cal., for zero downtime my suggestion would be to install the V3 s/c kit and reflash your ECU with the 91 oct. cal. Send your F.E. to HKS USA and enjoy your V3 equipped car while I upload the 93 oct cal. Once you have the F.E. back, reflash the 93 oct. cal. and make sure your radar detector is in good working order.

Fuel system upgrades are not required unless one chooses to run E85. The E85 calibration was generated using the required 700cc port injectors and a DW fuel pump (see chart above), which are not included in the V3 s/c kit.

I’m in the process of uploading screenshots from the Flash Editor so you guys can check it out. Hope this helps. Be back in a little bit.
That's exactly the info what I was looking for, thanks!

So it seems that the Flash Editor calibrations are already designed for a completely catless setup and, hence, no issues with cat related CELs. This is very good news!

Swapping the intake box and spark plugs when installing the SC kit wouldn't be a very big deal at all IMO.
2007 Mitsubishi Evo 9 RS (sold)
2006 VW Golf R32 (sold)
ultra is offline   Reply With Quote