View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:01 AM   #177
Opie

Drives: '13 BRZ TLM Spec
Thanked 2,336 Times in 1,002 Posts
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Ran consistent 2:38's at Sebring this past weekend, put down a new PB of 2:38:33 on an old set of RE-71R's I used on Saturday with thinking it would rain but was Humid & Super Hot instead.

Sunday was dry so I ran a set of brand new R-Comp Hoosiers for the 1st time and set another PB of 2:37:88. I know there is a bunch more time with those tires as they grip like nothing I've tried before!

Parked the car after a few issues, thanks to the Sebring bumps LOL:
Have a slight tire rub in turn 1 I need to address since I'm taking it much faster than before, going to raise the coil-overs 1 turn at all 4 corners to maintain the corner balance.

Right end plate on the Big Wang lost a screw and the plate was dangling for a few laps.

Steering wheel became way off center during the day, I assume something is loose...or bent. Need to inspect to determine.

Was a super fun weekend, would've been a perfect weekend if it wasn't so hot & humid.

Have videos I'll get uploaded later this week!
Code Monkey (06-01-2020)