cdrazic93
Junior

Drives: a car
Thanked 2,512 Times in 1,502 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
No what you are doing is showing all the signs of the classic young engineer student that thinks they know more than everybody that ever preceded them. I have seen it a thousand times and will see it a thousand more I am sure.
Math does not require patience it requires understanding and what you think you have mastered there are many people that do it far better.
The traffic is flowing and just because it is not to your liking does not mean it is wrong.
Welcome to the real world.

If anybody wonders where I where the fuck this is the sort of shit on here now that made me say screw it.

Peace out.
Ive been on these forums for long enough, that you should know me better than that. In no way am I trying to come off as a douche or pissed off or mad at anyone, Im simply ranting about the local traffic flow, and to see if I could actually do anything if you caught my inital post in the first pace (to which ultra actually suggested something). Seen it more than once on these forums. I have not mastered anything. Im only 22, Im smart enough to know that. Im not sure why youre upset. To calm the mind, humfrz and ultra told me to mentally slow down.
"Ah! What music! They could have never imagined, those pioneers who invented the automobile, that it would posses us like this, our imaginations, our dreams. Men love women, but even more than that, men love CARS!"-Lord Hesketh