Old 10-30-2014, 01:13 PM   #51
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,284 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tt3Sheppard View Post
How did Terminus survive so long with them shooting AK's from the hip.
Sorry to back to start of thread but just got caught up watching show and didn't want to view the thread until I did!

If your suspension of disbelief is pushed by shooting from the hip (and just how many AKs do you guys have down there anyway?????) how about:
1) A 120lb woman crushing a skull with one stomp. I know the flesh is rotted but the skull is still hard!
2) Almost every single pointed object used to stab a zombie in the head goes right straight through and never gets stuck. I have had a hard time pulling a knife out of a potato before!
3) If having a zombie or two made "safe" and dragging them around on a chain makes you invisible why not do it all the time? I would have a herd of them around me!
4) Why do the main characters never, ever (with the exception of Glen)carry anything but weapons? Know they don't have a lot of supplies but where do they hide all their ammo and food?
5) Repeated 100+yard pistol shots without aim and always a direct hit. I know I couldn't pull that off and I used to compete!
5) The fact that the whole show is about zombies in the first place!

I love this show but a part of what I like is watching for the things that just don't add up!!!!!!!!