View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 02:45 PM   #1212
Shady195

Drives: '13 10 Series FRS #1203
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6-Shift View Post
First event of the year next weekend. Gonna try running "normal" front tires so that the grip differential isn't as large. Will have my extended inner tie rods and solid rack bushings installed then too. Hoping that I'm not too rusty and that the car is a bit more forgiving than last year. Excited to start my second year of "legit" drifting!
I feel ya man. Im in a rush to get big things done so I can make an event at the end of march.

I'll probably be the only one that says the inner tie rods don't help at all. I was pretty stoked to hear people saying they definitely noticed a difference, but after going out last year, id say its negligible.

Not trying to make you depressed, just want you to know what to expect. They clearly do allow a bit more lock as my tires started rubbing slightly on the inner fender wells but it was'nt anything really noticeable in the car in drift.

I wrote a post after I got them in saying how great I thought they were (I did some hooning on the street with them before going to an actual track) , but after a full season with them I will say that they deff add some angle but nothing that translates into anything mind blowing. If you push the car close to the limit, its not going to get you out of a bind like a real angle kit will.
Shady195 is offline   Reply With Quote