View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 12:11 PM   #1
FR-S2GT86
Master Collaborator

Drives: Was '15 FR-S, 6MT, Now '15 GT86
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Found On Road Dead

No, this topic isn't about Fords in particular, but this is a fun information gathering experiment on what vehicles you saw today or this week on the side of the road during your travels, either broken down, unoccupied with @Tcoat's underwear hanging from the driver's side window, being worked on, being prepared to get towed away, etc. Car accidents don't count since the cars are presumed to have been running and operable prior to the accident. Also, let's stick to passenger vehicles and exclude things like buses or tractor-trailers.

If it looks like it's in distress, first and foremost, note the MAKE of the vehicle.

Next, if you can identify the MODEL of the vehicle, please do so. If not, use a question mark. See my results from yesterday as an example below.

Last, make your best determination and note whether it is:
VERY OLD (30+ years),
OLD (20 to 30 years),
MIDDLE-AGED (10 to 20 years),
NEWER (5 to 10 years),
or
MODERN (new to 5 years)

And just for reference purposes, if you do participate, please make sure your country (state if you live in the US or province if you live in Canada) is listed on your profile to the left. This just lets everyone know what kinds of cars are found in different parts of the world.

I'll start:

Yesterday, 3-30-21, traveling through West Virginia to Kentucky

1) Jeep, Grand Cherokee, Modern

2) Hyundai, ?, Newer

3) Ford, Ranger, Old

4) Pontiac, Grand Am, Old
Count to muffens and call again.
I’m 40. So....... say hi to your sisters or daughters.
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote