Old 09-11-2020, 12:19 PM   #2269
The Red One
Planning summer road trip

Drives: 2019 Sport-tech RS. City car: GD3
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reni View Post
I cannot fathom how Vettel could feel anything other than the utmost gratitude towards Ferrari.

Seb seems to strike me that his mental state is easily affected by what his team can do as well. In the past 2 years the team has messed up his chances as well with some very bad strategies and reliability issues that undermined his chance for position.
50/50% at fault ?

Gratitude? How would anyone feel about getting a call from your boss telling you out of the blue your terminated after the rush is over, with no possibility to renegotiate?

You can’t take away that he is a 4 time World champion and deserves some respect as well!

You look at your last co-worker to leave and the boss gave him a nice soft landing.
When they wanted Charlie they found room for Kimi at AR.. and gave him his 2018 car.
Imagine if Seb would have landed at AR as well… Sebs last race finished with his rear brake exploding…

Rumours are he accepted a lot less to get in AM next year from what Ferrari are paying.
His will to continue in F1 is still there.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/tag/sebastian-vettel/
“The German currently sits third in the list of all-time wins for the Scuderia.”
“Annual Salary $36 million”

https://thesportsrush.com/f1-news-f1...-aston-mastin/
“the Vettel Aston Martin deal will see the 33-year-old bag € 15m per year ($17.7 million)”

Am I a Seb fan? Never was till 2 years ago, just like to root for the underdogs cause im eating way too many HAM sandwiches on race day.
The Red One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Red One For This Useful Post:
NoHaveMSG (09-11-2020), Spuds (09-11-2020), strat61caster (09-11-2020)