cdrazic93
Junior

Drives: a car
Thanked 2,512 Times in 1,502 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ??? View Post
I have a hard time believing you people. A lot of people on the internet are just full of it. For all I know many of you could be 10 or you might just be suggesting your favorite brands. I'm not saying you are but it's a possibility. What exactly is it that makes ksport and d2 so bad? Are they not well built? Do they rust? Is customer service terrible? The only reason I actually considered what the guy with the miata said is because he tracks his car and has ksports on it and says they're great. At least show me what it is that made u think ksport and d2 sucks. I'm not defending them I'm just curious.

For me, there is no glide in pulse and glide :p
Think about it like this; guy in miata has never had coilovers, this is his first set and he thinks he's faster with them.

Ask a HPDE DRIVING INSTRUCTOR if you should get K Sports, I'll bet he's ridden in more high hp cars than you can think of and can drive them with one hand so he'll know his shit. Being at the track does not make you an expert, it makes you a dedicated enthusiast.
"Ah! What music! They could have never imagined, those pioneers who invented the automobile, that it would posses us like this, our imaginations, our dreams. Men love women, but even more than that, men love CARS!"-Lord Hesketh
cdrazic93 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cdrazic93 For This Useful Post:
Captain Snooze (11-07-2014)