Old 03-17-2016, 08:31 AM   #33
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,283 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesnj View Post
Understandable,I wouldn't buy it either since i have a new car. If I was shopping for a new one this would not disappoint. I'm sure this will have a price increase closer to $30k I have no buyers remorse and look forward to seeing this. My mind could change too I'm human after all, but on the surface this update will draw more buyers which is a goal for Toyota and the 86 line.
I will say in all fairness that I am judging based upon a render not an actual picture. Renders can exaggerate angles and shapes due to the artificial nature of the lighting and shading. The real thing may not have those things that I dislike quite so evident or pronounced. I shudder every time I look at that front end though.

Will have to see the interior before I decide what I think of that. Personally not sold on it by the description and the thought of silver stitching scares the crap outta me. May look fine though.

Based solely on what I see now, if this is what is available in 3 years when I am shopping for a replacement I will be looking elsewhere. I place a lot of importance on the body style of my cars and could not live with that droopy nose.
Dadhawk (03-17-2016), soulreapersteve (03-17-2016), TruRace (03-17-2016)