View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 07:54 AM   #14
Calavera

Drives: Scion FR-S Whiteout
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I had my TRD exhaust installed by a local shop and the owner of the shop complimented me on how nice the exhaust sounded. He said it was a nice rich sound and not over bearing. I can tell you that from driving with stock exhaust for about 3 weeks then the TRD it was like day and night. It might just be me but the car felt more aggressive. Performance wise I did not see an improvement but it just improved the driving experience.

Fast forward to last Friday. I installed the TRD air intake and wow. I'm sure other aftermarket performance pieces can be better/worst but I did not want to void warranty and somehow keep it stock. With the combo I find that performance has improved to a noticeable level. Take off is a lot smoother and faster on 3rd gear and above. Cabin sound is better and it's like the engine is your passenger. Not loud either so you can still have a conversation. Overall I'm really happy with the add ons and the car is so much of a joy to drive.
kALMIGHTY (07-09-2013), michaelosx (07-09-2013)