spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,472 Times in 3,208 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroRacer View Post
Bunch of poser internet keyboard warriors

Everything I stated was a fact, you girls simply are jealous little bitches.

Literally act like 12 year olds, who live with your parents. I’ve been modding/racing cars longer than you little millennials have been alive. Hope to see you all at one of the nationwide gatherings or meets, oh wait I forgot you stay at home because your scared of the fake Plandemic

You should see my inbox messages from multiple people who thanked me for speaking up against you TCoat, about they’ve never liked you but don’t want to say anything as they know you’ll stalk them to and harass them. You’re an internet bully, but a fucking ***** in real life.

I’ve since moved over to another forum anyhow which is full of adults who can have actual discussions, and different opinions, not high school tweeny bopper BS that goes on here.

Keep harassing people who dare to have different opinions than yourself, you’re the epitome of an internet keyboard warrior. Look at how many posts you have lmfao, you DONT EVEN WORK, you spend all day on this forum, you have no life, literally

You won’t have to worry about my facts & opinions that get your panties in a bunch any longer, I will never return here at all after this post to read or engage any further. Now go ahead with more pointless posts against me that I won’t ever read, but will give you nerds the internet attention you so deeply care about!

I wasn't going to reply but felt like I should say something (even though @Tcoat doesn't need anyone to have his back on this).

Tcoat made the trip out to California all the way from Canadialand for our Norcal86 Summer Kickoff and I had the pleasure of giving him a ride back to a friend's house afterward. He's one of the nicest dudes on this forum and IRL, and that's not just because all Canadians are nice.

I've never met you or interacted with you, but just from seeing your brief exchange with other members of this forum I can tell you're somebody I hope never comes out to a meet. You are not welcome.

Y'all need to chill and take your shit elsewhere.
It sounds to me like the delicate, metallic sounds of piston skirts slapping against the cylinder walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Now, if it was three feet long and you were using all that leverage
spike021 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spike021 For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (04-09-2021)