View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 11:41 AM   #7
N_Raged

Drives: 2019 BRZ Sport-Tech RS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskoka800 View Post
Shopping around for my first set of track pads, which seem hard to source here in Canada. Importing is always an option but COVID is complicating that as well.

Any constructive comments/suggestions regarding G-Loc would be appreciated.
I’ve found an Ontario dealer who is keen and provided some background on G-Loc which apparently was founded by a couple Carbotech guys a few years back.
All good but I’ve read nothing here about experiences with the product.
Is the dealer https://www.xiiimotorsports.com/ ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan55 View Post
I believe Rock Auto ships to Canada, and they carry the Powerstop Track Day and Track Day Spec pads, which are quite good and priced very well.
I've contacted Powerstop customer service before and they said that the PST (non-Spec) and PSA (Spec) models are the same compound which does not make sense. The one visual difference I can see from the product photos is that the PSA comes with shims and the PST do not. Add to the fact that user reviews reported that PST fades sooner than the PSA.
Powerstop customer service would not give me a straight answer why the rear fitment for the PP Brembo comes in both PSA and PST but the front only comes in PST. Non-brembo fitments are fine though - both PSA and PST are available front and rear.
N_Raged is offline   Reply With Quote