Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstans84 View Post
Dealership Name: Stone Mountain Toyota
State: Georgia
City: Lilburn
Brand: Both
Salesman to talk to: Sam and Mark

Details of your experience with the dealership: I called them up because I saw on AutoTrader they had listed having 2 FR-S MT on the lot. I asked them to verify that they did in fact have them and was told yes they did come on out. So I drove an hour and a half out there only to find out that they only had one FR-S in stock and it was an automatic. I talked to the sales associate again and was told that he thought they had them that he didn't actually check and that the 2 manuals had apparently been sold the day before. I asked his manager if they would compinsate me in some way for me driving an hour and a half out there because his sales associate lied to me. The manager basically told me to shove off and that he didn't care. I would avoid these guys like the plague, they don't give to s***s about their customers.
Same here. To keep it short they tried to scam me by saying they had the car I wanted but when I drove up there they said it was already sold and suggested Argento. I said No thanks and left. Wasted 5hrs dealing with them. Just take your business to World Toyota or Toyota Mall of GA. At least they are upfront with me about the FRS.

Sales person: Ricky
aznknightz17 is offline   Reply With Quote