View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #52
epitaph

Drives: 1992 Celica ST
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Nice to see all the variety of pets. It makes me happy to see all the happy critters with their awesome owners. I wish all the pets out their could have good homes with great people like I'm seeing here!

We have two cats: Milo (american shorthair and tabby mix?) and izzy (some kind of mix of calico and abyssinian). Milo was found hiding under a car in a parking lot as a kitten before he was taken to the shelter where we adopted him a few days later. Izzy has an unknown background she was dropped off at the shelter by an unknown person. She was aggressively climbing the cage walls and following us around and we just kind of say that she picked us rather than us picking her. We learned that she was only one day from "the big sleep".

Milo isn't much of an outdoor cat and would more likely play and sleep with a rat or mouse than hurt it. He prefers to sleep on a lap or on some warm blankets. Izzy, on the other hand, is a killer. Despite being a small cat, she acts as the aggressor to larger animals constantly (small complex I guess).
Attached Images

epitaph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to epitaph For This Useful Post:
Allch Chcar (04-19-2012), bestwheelbase (04-22-2012), Brett (04-21-2012), M-17 (02-20-2013), serial gixxer (04-12-2013), Sparkplug (07-06-2012)