Old 06-26-2022, 05:53 AM   #241
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: GR Corolla
Thanked 3,014 Times in 1,856 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
Any tip on that track? I’m just too lazy to do track experience lol Did quick 5 test laps & im about 4 secs slow.
lol, I should have done the track experience, but was too lazy as well. I just did the races there. haha

Take the "S" section at the beginning of the track flat out in the twins. For me, I have to start turning in for the left turn earlier than I originally thought, kinda like the left hairpin turn before the tunnel at Trial Mountain.

I picked up the most time at the chicane. Brake much later than you think you should. I'm pretty much braking right before it actually starts and trail brake halfway through it.

I lost the most time at the boot at the corner going right. I guess it's called the "Toe" of the boot? Haven't really figured that one out, but going around 60 mph in the twins seems to work and don't overshoot the braking zone (I still haven't figured out where's the best point).

Speaking of the boot section, I think that's where I held gears instead of upshifting.

The second to last corner, the left turn one, treat it like R130 (or what ever that turn is called) at Suzuka. Don't actually need to brake in the twins for it, and a quick stab at the brakes for much faster cars.

The last corner I kept down shifting down to 3rd, but stay in 4th.

LMK how it goes after trying those out.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaotic Lazagna For This Useful Post:
ichitaka05 (06-26-2022), p1l0t (06-27-2022)