View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 11:35 AM   #47
Yousend

Drives: 2014 FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSunrise View Post
Yeah definitely! I was actually in my car frantically pressing the horn when the lady in the SUV backed-up into it. It was like one of those horror films where you can see tragedy happening in slow motion but can't do anything to stop it. I was less mature back then and immediately jumped out of my car and started yelling at her for her awful driving, but really took all I had not to punch her. It's funny how different my reaction would be today...

I had an accident once where a woman was driving out of her driveway (Going forward, not in reverse) and she hit my back side passenger side on my old car. I got out in rage and it took a lot of effort for me not to punch her when she kept repeating "It's not my fault, you were driving fast and cut in front of me." refusing to give me her papers because I had no visible damage except for paint scuffs right on my back tire... She hit my wheel, not even the body. Turns out there was nothing, but damn...

If you can tell I was driving too fast and cut in front of you while you're exiting your driveway, maybe you should stay in your driveway. Forever.
Yousend is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yousend For This Useful Post:
DarkSunrise (06-19-2017), Syche (06-19-2017)