View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 02:25 PM   #75
VitViper

Drives: '15 FRS
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS Justin View Post
Look man talk all the mad smack on me you want I offered to settle it on a track and all I get is the sound of crickets, and at the same time no one cares about crank hp numbers. so next time you tell everyone that you make 500 "CRANK" hp and have 12k on the setup be sure to let them know you detuned it to 340 whp on the street......

So I gather from your post you hooking up 500hp never really happened, its your clutch slipping, and you never really made 500whp.
"Right now the car is down on E20 as I've been driving it in areas where there are no E85 stations, so making about 12psi of boost (~340whp). The car made ~490 on 17.8psi running out of fuel on E77 before I installed the fuel return and the clutch slipped on the dyno.. 15-16psi makes 460-470whp (Over "500" at the crank for the trolls as our stock baseline is 150whp here on the 200hp rated car).
You Claim 500hp on your post on page 2 but after you enlarge the pic it says 480ISH SO if I have read this right you make 340@12 psi 460 to 470@15 to 16 psi and 480 to 490@17.8 psi
so you gain 130hp in 4psi from 12 to 16psi then make only 10hp from 16 to 17.8psi????

The ONLY reason this motor doesn't see 18-20psi now that I have a fuel return is the clutch (ACT 6 puck) doesn't hold 400wtq+. I'm at the limit of the clutch -- and as it's a street car, I'm not really interested in stepping up to a twin at the moment. "

I guess I should have paid more attention to the "ish" part as 500 isn't on the table....SMH Well this is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back
I also have decided not to waste my and your time at the track as it would be a absolute waste of gas to get there.......... I'm done flame on hero.....

I know you're type -- lots of free time and thinks he's very good at twisting words to his own interpretation. A+ for troll effort.

This is from the other week.

Do you even know what you're looking at?

Do you want to see what timing map I'm running too (ECU with a real sync)? And what VVT as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by #maverick# View Post
500 is impressive but @FRS Justin just may have a little surprise for you guys when he posts his dyno sheets lol. The shit he has helped develop for this motor and push them into the next level of power, I love it how you guys talk shit LOL

If he can't hook 500 on the street, I'm not going to be surprised by anything, lol. His attitude on this whole forum is just "talk".
VitViper is offline   Reply With Quote