switchlanez
Glorious BRZ Master Race

Drives: Subaru Libird
Thanked 2,718 Times in 1,079 Posts
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSOmegaX View Post
The seats are recaro sporster cs. You can buy them in black.

As for everyone else getting excited about the parts, might want to hold back some of that enthusiasm. Not all parts released on tS cars get released to the STi catalog individually. tS cars have always been limited edition runs, and like the Scion release series, some of those parts remain exclusive (a VIN must be provided to buy replacement parts, for example). While I have no doubt that some of those parts WILL get released individually, things like the wing will most likely not.

The link that is posted is just the equipment/features list of the tS.

If those parts show up on here: http://www.sti.jp/parts/catalogue/brz_zc6/index.html, then its available for individual purchase. I believe someone had already e-mailed Yuki at Japanparts a few weeks ago already and the current official communication is that those parts will NOT be for sale individually. I do not expect to see any of those parts released individually until at least next year when they update for the 2014 STi catalog.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinryu View Post
I'd expect anything with "専用" (Exclusive use) in its name to be unavailable, but only time will tell...
Yup, I emailed Japanparts for the STI fender trim and I believe others like @Beyer Subaru might have inquired about other tS parts in the recent past and JP replied to us saying the parts are not attainable. When parts become available for purchase for the BRZ, STI always posts an MSRP. The new links in the OP *do not* contain any MSRP. Also, STI maintains a parts news site which is the most direct way I know of to see STI's latest parts availabilities. I used to visit it religiously when STI was trickle-releasing parts I wanted for the BRZ. As soon as STI would post a new part, I'd email Yuki. The new part would then become "live" in Japanparts' catalog usually within a few minutes/hours of my emailing and the same night as STI's posting.

Before we can get those tS parts, we may need to see STI post it on their parts news site first: http://www.sti.jp/news/2013parts.html. If you want it bad enough, you'd visit it daily (I used to).