View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 07:39 PM   #40
Krawl

Drives: Looking...
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So... we bought it. He came down further on the price. Now we have a starting point! Cosmetically, needs some work but that is okay. Mechanical, it seems in good shape to stat with.

It will need front and rear bumpers. I dont want to go wide body or anything. I assume the rear just needs to go back stock but what about the front? Is the OE the lightest option? I am not seeing to many non-wide body bumpers. Am I just missing something?

Oil cooler seems to be at the top of the list. What is the recommended one? I am good friends with Griffin Radiator. I need to text them and see if they have a radiator for the BRZ or if they want to custom build one. Guessing cooling is a big issue on these? What about a carbon fiber hood with vents? It could use a new hood to... and trunk... and maybe fenders. Lol. Thinking carbon there?
@Racecomp Engineering... you guys seem like the go to on suspension questions. I am about to pull the trigger on a set of front and rear while line poly bushings. What is a good set of track/street-ish adjustable coilovers?

As for the cage, thinking of building one or maybe doing the Cusco or Autopower route. Any opinions on the two?

Last... brakes. Is a BBK needed or is just upgrading to a good pad and a nice rotor (suggestions?) the way to go?

And yes, planning on swapping over all the fluids. More than likely AMSOIL.

-Krawl
Krawl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krawl For This Useful Post:
Racecomp Engineering (10-07-2020), strat61caster (10-05-2020), treedodger (10-06-2020)