Old 05-12-2019, 06:40 PM   #12850
SmartedPanda

Drives: SWP BRZ Limited Manual. 2014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike021 View Post
I totally agree.

Orlando (the owner I believe?) even offers to do stuff like re-torque my wheel lugs for free on returning visits and do other minor things without charging me.

When I had my tires mounted on wheels and wheels installed, it turned out that the front two were slightly touching the strut perch at first. He invited me into the shop area so I could check that myself with my own eyes and was able to find a couple spare 3mm spacers to fix the issue.

That's one of the big things that'll keep me coming back. He wasn't obligated to allow me into the shop and I know other shops are sometimes very restrictive about that, but it wasn't an issue to him at all.
Hey I'm back, yeah Auto Innovations were really nice. I overturned a nut for my RLCA, he invited me to look also but basically couldn't help. He wasn't too bad I fucked up the appointment but was really nice. I'd go back.
[| Blox 490 Knob | Mishimoto Silicon Intake | K&N Filter | DD Always-On DRL | Tomei 60S | Weather Tech | RED USDM TOM's Tail Lights | OEM Underbody Panels | Intec High Mount Brake | RexSpeed Heated Wide Mirrors | TC105N 17x9 | Super Sport 245/40R17 |TRD Quickshifter | Porsche Brake Air Duct | TRD Sliding Armrest| OEM Knee Pads | MTEC Shifter Springs| WRX OEM Oil Cooler| Generic PVC Catch Can|]
SmartedPanda is offline   Reply With Quote