Old 07-07-2017, 03:45 PM   #2052
Jordanwolf
Rice King

Drives: '19 FWD master race CTR
Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,203 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Hey guys and girls, been looking at these forums for maybe just under a year off and on and have been just obsessed with the BRZ/Frs.. And really really want one, and I just may be able to get one finally.

I have been looking at this car since 2012, I still have a Scion brochure from that year for the Frs lol, but obviously since I'm posting here, want the BRZ much more.

If things go well with my current job, this will be my first car that I personally own at 25 and I plan to keep it till the grave! I don't feel like it's a common thing for people here on these forums to want one car for such a long time, but I really feel like this is the perfect car for me, obviously I will need others, but this is 'somewhat' of a first love for me.

I plan to buy it new, hopefully by either the end of August or September and I just can't wait anymore, waited 5 years for this car, went through school, only reason I finished was in hopes of getting a job to afford this car lol(not for my future, who needs one of those when you have a BRZ/FRS/86).

I don't want to make this much longer, I just have no friends who like this car.. Or well cars in general T_T
Jordanwolf is offline   Reply With Quote