Old 10-17-2018, 01:32 AM   #49534
spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,471 Times in 3,207 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipdat View Post
How is sitting in the shade and enjoying it suddenly "beneath us", simply because I said their food sucks? Not seeing the correlation there.

"I went for the atmosphere" - Yeah, that's what they have there. And they know it, so you basically pay premium prices for their shitty food, just to enjoy the location and whatnot. It's a dishonest business strategy that maximizes their profit. They don't project positive energy or care about the community that supports them. If they did, they wouldn't serve shit food.

Let's not forget the grumpy employee that one morning before they were even fucking open for business, who not so jokingly told us that we were all going to have to move our cars because we were "blocking" something or other. Basically talking shit and trying his best to exert his "authority" over us by threatening our gathering. Great way to treat your customers.
The last part was facetious.

Anywho, the thing about it is if I want to make use of the atmosphere then it's 'right' to order something. So, yeah, might as well order food. I haven't personally had health issues the two or three times I've eaten there maybe my stomach sensitivities have just desensitized me to their problematic food.
It sounds to me like the delicate, metallic sounds of piston skirts slapping against the cylinder walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Now, if it was three feet long and you were using all that leverage