Old 02-11-2019, 07:10 PM   #35
bfrank1972

Drives: 2013 FR-S Argento
Thanked 1,039 Times in 616 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-ROR View Post
Well since the BRZ isn't street legal yet (it's a salvage car that's been waiting for a working SRS module for weeks - it arrived this morning so HOPEFULLY it works...).

However, I drive my 94 Accord Wagon daily. I don't care if it gets wrecked, door dings, etc. I don't even have comp or collision insurance on it because.. well why would I?

However since I really don't want to pay more insurance money I will be selling the accord and daily driving the BRZ. The Camaro has 6k+ miles on it and I absolutely love driving it. I'll be all in under 10k for my 2015 BRZ though so I'd rather risk it on a daily basis.. at least until I get too lazy to swap seats for track days and just leave buckets in it.. then I'll DD the Camaro. The ventilated and heated seats and 100x better infotainment system plus the power and feel of the car certainly makes me want to drive the Camaro more. Currently I have to move a car to get the Camaro out of the garage.. and team lazy and all that.
Agree, I think that's one of the biggest factors in my retaining my FR-S, price. Cost of maintenance, fuel, and overall investment. Something happens to it, whether it be a shopping cart, soccer mom, or tire wall, I'll be less sad about it vs. something nice like an E92 M3, 911, etc. And theres always the whole "wife and kids need to take a nice vacation" factor.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
bfrank1972 is offline   Reply With Quote