View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 03:28 PM   #140
Clash0901
2 ugga dugga's

Drives: Nike
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Little updates here and there.

I ordered an eBay TRD replica spoiler that came paint matched for $140 shipped. It is a perfect fit and the paint match is literally 10/10. Looks amazing too. I had to debage the Subaru and BRZ emblems but that was long overdue anyway.

I had the 600hp DSS axles on the car. At the time I purchased that was the only direct swap option without changing to 5x114.3 hubs. I put maybe 80 miles on them and found both boots leaking and spitting grease into the barrels of my wheels. DSS offered to repair them for free if I sent them in. I shipped them with Fedex and Fedex lost them. Luckily I had them insured but sadly it took me forever arguing with them to get some money. I then purchased their new 800hp direct swap axles and will be installing those tomorrow.

I also upgraded my calipers to the 06/07 wrx 4/2 pots. I painted them myself using VHT silver base, anodized purple paint and clearcoat. I also installed all new Power Stop rotors and pads.

Not pictured: I installed my flex fuel sensor with the GM quick connect fittings. E-85 coming soon!
Irace86.2.0 (05-22-2020)