View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 05:01 PM   #137
Cookiemonster

Drives: '17 BRZ M6 & '17 Corvette Z06 M7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clash0901 View Post
The car starts so smoothly! I drove it around the block on just the basemap and everything seems to be working great. Clutch engages well, gears shift smoothly, no weird noises, etc.

I have taken the time to organize this spreadsheet of everything done to my car. This does not include labor on anything since I did about 99% of the work myself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

^The prices list in this spreadsheet are all what "you should expect to pay". They are not indicative of what i've spent but I will say my total is close to $42k on all these parts listed. Meaning I saved myself some money in certain areas. Others may save more, or less than me but as i've said before. If you want a properly built car that makes decent power, expect to spend $40k minimum on top of already owning a BRZ. And that is assuming you can do all of the work yourself.
I cannot tell you how awesome and helpful this list/cost of parts is.

I know shops are extremely hesitant on giving these kinds of figures out (obviously I wouldn't expect a shop to ever give anything like what you've provided here, as you practically have a BOM w/ full on pricing and labor to boot)...BUT it's really good to see the LITTLE things that I haven't thought about or overlooked, because as you experienced, they add up...quickly.

Just curious, what kind of power are you looking to make on 93 with the 364.5? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but that turbo maxes at 800HP potential, so I'm guessing on 93 with boost limitation, you're probably looking in the 550-600whp range on a solid but aggressive tune?

I'm planning on running the 6466 or 6266 myself when the time comes depending on budget constraints and am eyeballing ~550+whp on 93 and 700whp on 93+meth.

Post up some new pics my dude, need to see everything now that you're able to drive it!
Cookiemonster is offline   Reply With Quote