Thread: U.K. People
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 07:38 AM   #10
Pants

Drives: VW Golf GTI Edition 30
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Never had the chance to drive the AE86 but all who did say the same thing. Have had a Celica GT, 2 x Cooper S and a 3.2 Audi TT Mk2 amongst others to drive and have to say the Mini`s were the best for the "Go-Kart" feel, the TT was just great to drive and really throaty to listen to, the sort of sound that just makes you grin and the Celica was my first sports car and I loved it to bits.
So i guess I`m looking forward to this to see what it brings, hopefully a collection of bits from my others. If this fails then its a TTRS or a 997, nothing else out there I like. (Need 2+2 as have 2 little ones to cart about)
Love the STi but the interior is a let down for me especially when you compare it to the performance.
Kinda sad? maybe, but you spend more time in the car than out of it and after a while little things like " they should have made this look better" will irritate me. I`m sure i read somewhere on this forum they had improved the interior of the 2012 models from Subaru, is that correct?
Pants is offline   Reply With Quote