BRZ21
i kill cones.

Drives: around cones in a parking lot
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKM Houston View Post
I've been dealing with Toni for the last 5 months! I already purchased my Vortech supercharger from another individual. After a detailed talk with Toni, he recommended that I change my fuel pump and injectors. It took some growing pains to get these right and Toni was gracious enough to make a video for us!! The first couple files before E85 ran ok but once the fuel pump and injectors were installed it was a little harder to tune. I thought I had issues with the belt slipping and the pulley made out of plastic! So Toni comes to Houston to visit for a dyno day and he dials in my tune perfectly without any issues what so ever!!! He even suggested that I try the smaller pulley 3.12. Best run I had on the bigger pulley was 320whp. So One week later, I received the new pulley and installed it and took the car to get it dyno tuned at Phasetek. In less then 3 runs, Toni had the car dialed in perfectly with no issues what so ever! I'm am very happy with the level of support I've been getting with him and he way over delivered on his promises! Last dyno run was at 346 whp and 246 wtq! Toni was very flexible with his appointments with us as we did the remote tuning and also send him files from the dyno for comparison!!! It is a long tedious process to go thru but the results way exceeded my expectations!!! I hope that he will able to provide quality support to all affected and turn things around....
comments on this?
it was editted 1/22/14 @12pm