View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 05:49 PM   #22
subaruslow

Drives: subaru
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sorry for the delayed post. I do appreciate the help. So i'm embarrassed to say the noise seems to have been from the plastic protector in the front. It was rubbing the slightest bit. I still have not gotten in for an alignment yet only because things are so tight right now $. Oof. I am convinced there is still something funky as the traction goes off on the slightest bump and you hear a thud from the rear. I can't tell if the traction control coming on is contributing to it feeling wonky or not. Maybe it's applying rear brake when this happens?

Also for the record I was not in the car or the one piloting it when the rim was bent. I got to figure it out later...grrr The tire did get driven on a little bit when it was pretty low psi probably 18 so tire damage internally would not be out of the question, however the weirdness over bumps with the traction seems to be the rear. I know people get all crazy about small things with their car but to me It doesn't feel how it use to, it was never floaty like it is now. It definitely feels less stable if you are trying to drive at all spiritedly. I just want to get the car back and do a darned mines road trip or something, have some fun in it.

Thanks for the help guys. Next step will be alignment. I am trying to find somewhere that will be able to tell me if anything is bent. I don't know if it would be good to take it in to a place like racers line to see what they say?
subaruslow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to subaruslow For This Useful Post:
Ultramaroon (06-16-2021)