fredzy
Mebmer

Drives: Sienna, GR86, FL5
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfpackS2k View Post
PSA!

There's a new glitch created by the latest update, and it's a GOOD one. You can repeatedly get the engine swap reward card from the Mazda Rotary menu. Here's how:

First, make sure you don't have any unopened 6 star cards in your garage. Then, go to the Cafe and watch the Mazda Menu video (some people have said that you can just enter it and then exit - that hasn't worked for me). You can click through it, you don't have to watch every clip. Then go to the Garage and TADA, there's a 6 star Engine Swap card there for you. Cash it in. Then RELAUNCH GT7 and repeat the above. You can do it over and over.

It also works for the Type R Menu with the NSX Rally Car reward. You won't be gifted the car in the usual presentation - it just appears in your Garage. I didn't realize this at first...so now I have 3, haha.

Supposedly also works for the Toyota 86 Menu.

Hop to fellas, I doubt PD will let this hang around for a while!
It can be even better! Do the Mazda one for the 6 star (I do back out about 3-4 seconds after I enter the little presentation and it works) cash in the 6-star, then go back and do the same for the Toyota 86 menu. Go back and you have a 4 star. Cash it, then repeat. No need to jump out of the game.

I did a thing where I got both the 4 and 6 at same time but that broke it and I had to exit the game and come back for it to start working again.

I got a 911 R GT3 car, NSX GT3 car and a few 500k credit gold stacks from the 4 stars in like 30 minutes of doing it. I also got what I think is a unique turbo kit for the RE RX-7 (ultra-high RPM? maybe super high power or something) and an engine, but it was one I already had from the 6 stars.
fredzy is offline   Reply With Quote