BigFatFlip
sleep, drive, eat, repeat

Drives: '13 BRZ, '12 Outback
Thanked 3,796 Times in 1,981 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paiceyfan View Post
Sorry...not explaining myself very well...does the extra power and how it is delivered alter the way the car handles. Surely, if the power comes in quicker, then the quicker the tires can break away and alter the whole reaction time element or am I wrong on this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo86 View Post
The power is pretty linear, strong of course but linear ! With stock shitty michelin primacy it's hard to handle the car with stock power so with 300hp and 310nm, damn it will be hard ! The handling of the car is better for me cause you don't have the great canyon torque dip so no surprise when power and torque comes. There power and torque are everywhere !

Better handling 100% !
^This. The nice thing about this kit (actually, most SC kits) is the power is linear (unlike a turbo), so it is very similar to stock, except you have more. As Paulo pointed out, having the extra power does give you the ability to better control yaw since now you can control the rear with the throttle. This is where suspension and tires come in, where the transition from gripping to sliding can be gradual (good) or an on-off switch (bad/porsche 911)
BigFatFlip is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BigFatFlip For This Useful Post:
paiceyfan (03-04-2016)