Banned

Drives: FT86
Thanked 4,987 Times in 2,981 Posts
Mentioned: 598 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73TORANA! View Post
Hi guys,
Trying to learn more about the ecu program and was wondering why in closed loop at cruise eng loads , .5, I am seeing a commanded AFR of 14.2 - 14.4 on a flat road with no throttle change. Actual AFR tracks it pretty close. I under stand how the CL compensation fuel additive tables addition of - numbers works but that would then give me around 14.48 - 14.57 commanded or higher at the same rpm and eng load. Is there another table some where that I cant find. Was thinking of reflashing factory tune to see if its the same as Waynes roms or OFT for that matter. Not wanting to change anything just wanting to understand whats going on. Cheers

The values in fuel tables is the values your asking for, the afr value is the measured value from the afr sensor its never going to be exact especially atfluctuating rpm and loads. at light loads light throttle the ecu will use long and sgort term fuel trims to try to match those up

If iam is lass than 1 the fueling compensation table comes into play and may slightly richen fueling depending on value s in that table
steve99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steve99 For This Useful Post:
73TORANA! (07-22-2021)