FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Countryist!

The Scion marketing scheme was mostly web based since the target demographic was known to not pay much attention to TV. I know of at least 12 different online ads. There were 33 or 4 just for the RS.2 alone.
There was a commercial that I saw twice on TV once on a Detroit station and once on an Atlanta one. Yes it is 2019 and we can see US stations up here in the wilds. I have never seen an 86 or BRZ commercial.
They are selling all the ones they make and are not interested in moving Corolla volumes of them so why spend several million dollars a year on advertising?

This. Scion targeted non car young people with web ads because we never watched tv and if we did it was through a streaming service. I don't remeber the FR-S being all over the place in those ads though, maybe on the background of a few youtube banners but that's it. People my age only really knew about the BR-Z/FRS if they were into cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadillac View Post
I have never seen a TV commercial for the BRZ/FR-S/86. Has there ever been one? US only please. Thanks

Don
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=frs+brz+commercials

Useless post....
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (01-26-2019)