View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
Hachi86Roku

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Beginner STX Build Whiteout FRS Build Thread

Hi, I just started getting into autocross and im hooked! , was very confused on what to build my frs into and I think an autocross car would be perfect for it.
here's what the car looked like when I first Got it

Blox Racing 490 Shift knob, lovng the weighted shift knob

next was the eibach lowering springs, loved the drop but the more I autocross the more I want to get some true coilovers, hopefully getting a feal 441 soon for the car

245/40 kumho ecsta 4x

I went with the all season ultra high performance tires as of now, since i do have heavy snow here at Purdue University I want some tires that'l let me drive all year long. I will however get some summer tires after winter ends for next years season. and save these tires for the upcoming winter.

got some enkei rpf1 in limited edition matte bronze color 17x9 +35

installed some SPC camber bolts since the rear waas at -2.5 camber after the drop while front stayed at -0.3 camber, the camber bolts should being tthe front to around -2 camber now

Got the painted red taillights from a fellow forum member, looks perfect imo should have came this way from factory.

oh and I am also a new member here! go easy on me.

I know that driver skill is 75% of autocross, but what mods do you guys think I should go next? was thinking of a strano front swaybar, then feal 441 coilovers then some BFG Rivals.
Hope to get some real good advice from the more experienced drivers here in the forum
Hachi86Roku is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hachi86Roku For This Useful Post:
karma003 (10-17-2013), Scooby South (10-17-2013), whataboutbob (09-30-2013)