Old 08-28-2018, 07:27 PM   #47631
spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,471 Times in 3,207 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
I bet that the majority of dealer visits actually go down like this. We just never get to hear the good ones. I bet if you went in and started demanding a new wheel and the paint fixed they would have told you to take a walk.
Yeah, none of what I commented on was aggressive today. Just casual stuff like "oh, and by the way I've noticed this about my steering wheel since last year, etc., oh, and also while washing my car recently i spotted this rust which seemed unusual since I live in SJ and the car isn't too old."

Generally people in service industries will work with you easier if you have a good attitude about it.

I hate to say it like this but I'm generally pretty good about milking things. When things absolutely need to be said about actual problems/issues, I'm able most times to get stuff out of it.

But in situations like this I'm just quiet and respectful because I don't know for sure if the things I'm asking about qualify as real problems.
It sounds to me like the delicate, metallic sounds of piston skirts slapping against the cylinder walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Now, if it was three feet long and you were using all that leverage
The Following User Says Thank You to spike021 For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (08-28-2018)