Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by torqdork View Post
@M-17, so sorry for your loss.

Our pets give us so much but leave us much too soon.

I have pictures all over the house of departed pets. They're missed, never forgotten.

Try to remember the good times in your grief.

Take care, thanks for posting her beautiful pics.
Thanks @torqdork

I have gotten much better after the first week of her pasing, but again I can't help missing her. I know time heals, sometimes not soon enough. But I always remember the best times time with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
@M-17
It is a good thing I have my own office because I am sitting here sobbing right now! (no joke).
I want to go home and see my guys!
So sorry!!!!!!!
Thanks @Tcoat

Same here, if I didn't have my own office too, I very likely wouldn't have gotten through all my work the weeks after she passed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choco View Post
Every time I see things like this, I tear up and hug my dog tightly. So sorry for your loss.
Thanks @Choco

I'm sure your dog appreciates your random gesture, unknowingly but understands completely you really care about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadhawk View Post
Love this one, looks like it came straight off a Dark Knight movie poster.
@M-17 sorry for your loss. When we lost Bella one of my first thoughts was coming back to this thread and enjoying everyone loving their pets.
Thanks @Dadhawk

I agree, after looking through old photos and finding that one, I thought the exact same thing.
By the way, I still remember your post about Bella. That was first time I learned about Newfies and how big and furry those dogs can get.

Again, thanks for the sympathy everyone. I really really appreciate it.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter

Last edited by M-17; 02-12-2015 at 02:20 PM.
M-17 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M-17 For This Useful Post:
1GiantTurtle (02-12-2015), Choco (02-12-2015), Dadhawk (02-12-2015), torqdork (02-12-2015)