View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 11:55 AM   #5521
TwinFTW

Drives: 17 BRZ w/PP & 08 STI
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMok View Post
What is going on fellow 86drivers, I haven't been too active on these forums in a while. I hope you are all healthy and staying safe.

I have been doing some drives on my own or with a few friends here and there, just playing it safe with the pandemic situation. But seeing as I had an extensive collection of GoPro footage from our drives, spanning about 8 years (2013-2020), I decided to put together a list and some videos where I talk about what in my humble opinion, are the best driving roads in the Bay Area. If you've got some time to kill, take a virtual drive along with me and let's count down the 10 best. The videos are up on Youtube, and if you want access to route maps to plan your own drives via Google Maps, visit my 86drive.com website.

Would love to hear if you have thoughts about what your favorite Bay Area roads are and if it didn't make the list, let me know why you think it should have!
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this.

I was able to find fun roads to drive, despite all my normal driving roads being closed these past two weekends, thanks to your video. Appreciate it.
TwinFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TwinFTW For This Useful Post:
PMok (08-29-2020)