Drives: Uphill
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,420 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by torqdork View Post
Or move to Norway.
Not sure that'd help much, but he's very welcome.
Quote:
I don't blame SquadRogue for his attitude. He may be a product of public school education that in the US indoctrinates students with social engineering grounded in victimhood.

I could give numerous recent examples perpetrated by politicians, media and others all proven false but truth doesn't matter much when it counters certain ideologies.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Quote:
I'm sure SquadRogue is a nice guy, too. Possibly misguided at this stage in his life but age and experience combined with sage advice offered in this thread and other 'net forums should give him a missing dose of the realities of life.
Oh, I think he is one of the good guys. He just needs to find his footing in life. It's not his car I'm worried about.
Quote:
Driving his car down Route 1 to Santa Barbara, one of the most beautiful roads on Earth, or international travel would provide relief, be cheaper and more memorable than professional help.
I've travelled a bit. I have even driven Route 1 from LA to San Francisco in a Mustang and yeah, it's a nice road. But as a cure for anxiety at this level? I don't think so.
I still vote professional help, and possibly medication.
Sarlacc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sarlacc For This Useful Post:
SquadRogue (12-16-2014)